Saturday 12 May 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Lita

Hey Guys!
I know it's been a while! I was meant to blog about these ages ago but I didn't have the time. So a couple of weeks ago my mum was incredible and bought me a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas! I was so happy. I got a pair of grey suede because they woul go with so much I own. When I can next afford some I'm gonna get a more wacky, once-in-a-lifetime pair. They're so comfortable! I love them so much. Anyway, my brother helped me take some photoes of them. I didn't really have enough to figure a perfect outfit, so this ones a bit gay, but I wanted to show you all the jumper my brother bought me as well.






Ahhhhh! Love them! Love them! Love them! I know what I'm wearing does them no justice, so I'll post a better outfit when I get one! Also, my brother is really sweet and bought me this Beatles jumper, because I LOVE the Beatles and are one of my favourite bands of all time. He got it from the men's section in Primark and I'm wearing a Medium which is a bit big but it's insanely comfy. But it was really sweet of him!

Anyway, I hope you are all okay! Speak soon!! :D

Love Alice xxx

3 comments:

  1. awhh you lucky girl, i love how the litas match the colour of the pebbles too xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, oh my gosh they do! They could probably match with the pavement too! Thankyou so much :D

      Delete
  2. I am beyond jealous, as you already know ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete