Friday 31 August 2012

A Level presents + Topshop sale

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are all enjoying the rest of your summers before going back to school, college and, for most of my friends, university :D Luckily, they don't go until the end of september/ early october so I won't be a lazza until then! I'm taking a gap year and it's gonna be really fun ... I can't wait!
Anyway, to celebrate my A Level results I was given a couple of presents from my family, which are absolutely beautiful, in their own way.

 
 
 
 
The first present, as most of you will probably recognise, are Navy Blue Disco Pants from American Apparel. FINALLY! I've wanted a pair for so long but I haven't been able to afford any, not suprising as they are an extreme £70 but since I did well in my A Levels my mum finally gave in. I now have the most expensive bum and legs in the house. WOO.
The second present is a beautiful pocket mirror by Kate Spade. The casing is made from silver and on the top is an engravement with 'hello sunshine' which is so cute. Plus, it is INCREDIBLY shiny and pristine so it hasn't left the beautiful packaging much. Plus, it came from the lovely store of Liberty in London which is brilliant because I get the bag :D I can imagine is was quite pricey though! I'm so incredibly lucky, the presents are amazing!

In other news, I went to Topshop yesterday and they had an amazing sale on jewellery with up 70% off or something and I managed to obtain lovely purchases at sexy prices.
 
 
 
I love the 'collar style' necklace, it's really pretty and light, plus I'm really into jewellery that you can wear with collared shirts so this was a great find. It originally retailed at £12.50, which is a price I would never spend jewellery since I can't afford to spend 1/4 of my allowance on one thing, ANYWAY, the sale price was teeny £2.50!!!!! I was so excited, particularly since I don't have a huge amount of jewellery I like wearing, but to find a lovely, fashionable item for that price was brilliant. I don't have a lot of rings either and I have looking for an attached ring like this one for ages, but as always, they're too expensive. I loved this ring the moment I saw it. It has a tribal, viking air about it which is the quirky style I love. This ring was originally priced at £14.00 which I think is extortionate but this too was reduced to £2.50!!! I don't think I've loved Topshop more. I would never expect such a drastic reduction so that was a VERY good day.
 
That's all from me today. I'm still deciding on the next Desert Island Disc. There were so many beautiful pieces on the Eton Choral Course it's hard to choose! Anyway, until then, byebye! Speak soon!

Lots of love
Alice xxx


4 comments:

  1. wow that's some pretty beautiful jewellery you got there. I got four distinctions last year and didn't recieve one present so count yourself lucky haha.

    I took a gap year last year and it's the best thing I ever did. I'm doing what I love, earning money, working, hard, learning skills without a ridiculous debt! :) x

    t h e l o v e l y s h a d es o f p e p p e r b l o g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I am incredibly lucky haha, they are lovely presents!

    I'm glad you're enjoying your gap year, it sounds really fulfilling! It's good to know I'm making the right decision so thankyou! :)

    Love Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lucky bitch!
    'I now have the most expensive bum and legs in the house' :') hah
    Pretty ring! You're not alone I'm not taking a gap year too ahha!

    ReplyDelete