Sunday 12 May 2013

Long time again ...

Hello everyone!

It seems I say this every single time but I am sorry for the reeeeeally long absence. I have incredibly busy over the past four months with work and my music studies and I just haven't had anything really interesting to post. After a while, I felt I'd lost the reason why I did this and I was particularly unhappy with the design of my blog - my computer crashed so I had nowhere to create a new design and my photos are scattered everywhere. Now, my computer is fixed and I feel a lot more purposeful about my aims of this so I'm ready to give it another stab! But I want to thank the many of you who have still popped in. It's really nice! But I thought I would do a whistle stop visual tour of what's been going on with some lovely instagram photos.


So a lot has been going on! The first two pictures may be a bit confusing but they are shots from a show I did for my theatre group in January which was incredibly fun, particularly since I got to wear the most incredible costume for Queen Elizabeth I - For my brother's birthday in January, I was a lovely sister and took him to the Waffle House in St Albans which is set in a beautiful 16th Century mill, decorated with cute fairy lights and serves delicious waffles - England was covered in snow in February as you can see, and what better to remedy the cold with a lovely Cafe Nero and The Musical Times on a day off - My Harry Potter iPhone covers that I bought from Etsy and was absolutely delighted with them. Really well made and I have dropped my phone many times and it is still intact - A night out seeing Chase and Status in Watford with Lizzie and Laura which was immense - A visit to Durham where I shall be studying next year - On the way back in King's Cross Station, I visited the Platform 9 and 3/4 shop (which is ridiculously overpriced) but I managed to get my ticket to Hogwarts.

This has been long so I'll stop, but I do want to make blogging a usual occurence now. As a musician, I'm going to play to my strengths and talk a lot more about music - about interesting topics in music, current and new exciting music and any pieces that I feel are so moving, they should be shared with the world. But until next time ...

Au revior my lovelies
 
Love Alice xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment