Thursday 5 July 2012

Boat Party + Lipsy dress

Hello lovelies,

So to celebrate the end of school FOREVER and the end of year 13 our school has a boat party where we sail up and down the River Thames for a bit, while drinking and dancing and chatting ... on a boat. It's as cool as it sounds! It was an amazing night, seeing and talking to everyone, people who I may never see again. It's really sad thinking about it, particularly growing so close to friends that you don't want to lose. But at least we had an awesome time at the boat party. Although, I had quite a bit to drink so some of my memories of it are quite vague.

Anyway, my mum took me around the whole of central London trying to find a bloody dress. We exhausted Oxford Street. I was trying to find this gorgeous grey assymetric dress from Lipsy coz it was sold out online. But we went to Debenhams and found a beautiful dress from Lipsy:







Pretty cool, isn't it? I really love my dress - I know that sounds really bigheaded but the dress does it itself. It has a really lovely low-arched back, plus I love how the embroidery goes over the sweetheart neckline. The chiffony skirt is lovely and there's quite a bit of extra material which flows in the wind. ANYWAY, enough about my dress. The earrings I wore are from Accessorize which I love, they're one of my favourite pairs, and my shoes were from New Look.

Amazingly nothing was spilt on it despite pretty much everyone being smashed. Only one week until I go on holiday, YAY. I think I should do another Desert Island Disc soon, it's been a while! Anyway, speak soon people. Love Alice xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, hope you're having a great time in Cyprus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress! ;D

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete