Tuesday 3 July 2012

Make Up no.2

Hello everyone!
I've a bunch of new make up to talk about.Well it's sort of new; it's stuff that has gathered up over the past few weeks.

So, firstly, when I was in the midst of revision I had a mental breakdown and so I went to town to get a break. To treat myself I bought some new nailpolish: Barry M's Magnetic Nailpolish in Blue.

This nailpolish made me so happy. It's really fun, the way the magnet forms the shapes on your fingers of blue and silver. At some angles, the polish looks like it's in 3D which is really pretty and it like you got a Cat Eye marbles on your fingertips. The shapes turn out really well for the most part and although the shapes don't form over the whole fingernail all of the time, I still love it. At £5 a pot, I think it's really reasonable for the quality, and even I was a bit wary of the price and I am incredibly stingy, but it's completely worth it.


Ahh, so pretty! I apologise for the poor photo but taking a photo with a big arse Nikon was quite hard! Hopefully you can see the outcome though!


The next pieces of makeup are on my face in the above pictures. By the way, this was the photo that I looked least like a bitch and even now I look like a bitch. Sorry, I'm really not one. ANYWAY, the first piece of makeup is MAC's Sheerblush blusher Tenderling colour.


I love this blusher. It's really light but it gives you just a bit of colour on your cheeks for when the light hits it. Plus, it's really good for wearing against heavy eye makeup or heavy lips coz it stops you looking like a whore :D However, being MAC, it is going to be expensive, which is certainly the case in this product at £17.50. I'd buy again if I could but I probably can't for a while, so I really hope it lasts!



I'm also wearing the lovely 'brick' coloured MAC Lip Pencil and the incredible MAC 'Ruby Woo' coloured Retro Matte Lipstick, retailing at £10.50 and £14.50 respectively. More expensive products I know, but these two combined create the most wonderful red lipstick EVER. The colour is really warm and sweet, a real rosy colour. It's the perfect red for me: I'm really pale and so most red lipsticks drown my face and are a bit dark, so this is a godsend! Oh, and the lipstick has the most incredible smell - omg, the smell is so sweet. I would buy the lipstick alone for the smell - it makes me feel happy. The lip liner is amazing for creating a perfect line which is always good!

Anyway, I hope everyone is okay! I'll be back soon! I'm going shopping for holiday stuff tomorrow - so excited. Speak soon!

Love Alice xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment