Monday 2 July 2012

Long Time No See

Hey people of the world!
I have so much to post about and I don't really know where to start. Exams have got in the way of EVERYTHING, but I have officially finished school, forever, so I can have a life now WOO!
Also, my computer completely fucked itself up which has my games, Paint Shop Pro and my composing program on it, so I apologise for any shitty pictures up on here, which are going to be completely unedited ... so beware! It is so nice to be able to blog again. YAY.

So what's been going on? Well, we had muck up day at school, which is the last day of proper school where you dress up and have a water fight effectively. Obviously I went as Harry Potter:

This is me and bro (I'm on the right coz I do look like a man and I don't want peeps getting confused, ha) and this is my amazing cloak. I love it. It looks really genuine. It has a point hood, red lining in the inside, a wand pocket - it's brilliant. I had to improvise the rest coz the cloak was a bit pricey. Also, this came with it:

How cool!?! It came free when I ordered the cloak. I had a lot of fun convincing people it was real (it's not, it's fake)! I loved having a tatoo for a couple of days!


Lizzie, Emily and I - Lizzie and Emily came as thing 1 and thing 2 :D You can see my amazing improvised Gryffindor tie :S I forget how tragic I am sometimes. Anyway, the next day we had a party and we went to Emily's beforehand. Lizzie and Emily had fun with my camera and there are some really nice shots. I love these ones:








 So that's been some of my life. I've got so much more to post about though so I'll be on here a lot more often than I been. Anyway, it's past midnight and I have to get up at 7 to take bro to school (AHHH, I want a lie in!) I hope everyone's okay! Talk soon, people.

Love Alice xxx


2 comments:

  1. We all look fit in that last picture! Put it on facebook at some point, in a private album or public, I just love it! Lovely post as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Lizzie! I love you! I will do! x

    ReplyDelete