Sunday 19 May 2013

Zara

Hello!

Has anyone else just completely fallen in love with ZARA lately? I'm struggling not to spend all of my wages in it! I adore the paisley patterns and aztec design thats woven into a lot its style and the heeled sandals are really elegant. Plus, I thought my trouser/legging collection was good - ZARA trousers put them to shame. I am a sucker for an abstract pattern which is why these lovely things stood out for me!

 
I've just realised how awful they look altogether! Ah well, they are all pieces which I would like to own, but if you do shop in Zara, you will probably know that although on the most part, the pricing is quite reasonable, some items are very expensive. I've always thought Zara goes through phases of being really good and ... not so much, but the collection at the moment is really good!

My main fashion pursuit at the moment though is the Rustic Combination Linen Coat by Zara (below), which is £80.00. I think it's stunning - the contrast of the patterns between the sleeves and the bottom half of the coat is really vibrant but, married with the plain linen body of the coat, it's not too much which I think makes it really elegant. And to top it off - a beautiful lining on the inside which is so rustic. I would love to show the full inside. The only problem is: IT'S NOT MINE YET. I've been looking for it online and it has completely sold out. If anyone has seen it in the shops in the UK, please tell me because I would really like to find it!

Anyway, until next time lovelies, byebye!
 
Lots of love, Alice xxx

 




1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with your infatuation with Zara's designs. They are all completely amazing. x

    Tanya | Cat at Heart

    ReplyDelete