Thursday 27 December 2012

'Twas the Season

Hello Everyone!

I'm sorry for the massively long absence but I've been so busy lately and have had NO camera to take pictures of anything with! So I've had plenty to post about but no pictures. Oh, and my computers completely packed in, so now there's no Photoshop! Fab times. Anyway - Christmas has been absolutely wonderful this year and I've been completely spoilt so I wanted to show you my lovely presents. I've been able to take this photos off my NEW IPHONE 5. It's the most incredible phone ever and the cameras pretty decent so I hope you enjoy these!


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
So those were my Christmas presents! There are a few that are missing but this is the bulk of them so sorry for bombarding you with so many photos! You can see I was completely spoilt. Some of my faves are my Cranberry coloured disco pants, my Seiko watch, my music, my 'Sopranos are Superior' jim jams and my amazing 'Gryffindor' pillow - my mum got this when I invited her to my place of work in Leavesden. Any guesses? ;) But I love ALL my presents so much, I'm incredibly lucky.
 
I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas! It's quite sad thinking it's over, but we still have the New Year to celebrate! I am sorry about my lack of posting, but thankyou to everyone whose been popping in, I really appreciate it. Thankyou again, and until next time, Merry Christmas :)


 
 
Lots of Love, Alice xxx


p.s With my lovely new iPhone I've set up an instagram so please follow me! > alicewonderrland
Thankyou, you are all babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment